May 17, 2021
We are open again! As you can imagine, the current pandemic situation requires a lot of adjustments in order to be able to offer quality services, while complying with all health requirements in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Here are the protocols that have been put in place to meet these requirements.
- Cleaning between each rental: Disinfection of tables, doorknobs, light switches, toilets, faucets, sinks and computer and electronic devices and accessories with a cleaning product ensuring the elimination of the virus causing COVID-19.
- In order to comply with social distancing rules, we must limit the number of people inside the studio to a maximum of 5 individuals at all times.
- Upon arrival, anyone entering the studio must disinfect their hands using the hydroalcoholic gel available in the entrance, and of course, must wear a mask at all times (with the exception of the model during the shooting).
- Any visitor should refrain from entering the studio if they believe they have been in contact with an infected person, or if they have had symptoms related to COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- The curfew must be observed.
The situation evolving rapidly and being out of our control, if the closure of the businesses is again required by the Québec Public Health, we will have to comply and postpone or cancel the events planned at the studio.
We take all measures to ensure the safety of users of the studio, however we cannot be held responsible for any transmission of the virus.